Am I the Right Fit for a CarePatrol Franchise?
CarePatrol franchise owners have tremendous hearts and the drive to help others
Day-in and day-out, CarePatrol franchisees are helping seniors get placed in the safest and best-fit facilities that can take care of them, while providing peace of mind to families who are in emotionally turbulent times. Owning a CarePatrol franchise is the ideal way to own a business that exists to help others, with the added benefit of joining a system that has 20+ years of building a nationally trusted name, systems and processes that allow entrepreneurs to succeed.
While many want to help others, CarePatrol is a special business that needs the right people to become franchise owners. As a result, our path to franchise ownership allows you to learn everything you want to know about our brand, while it also allows us to learn more about you:
“We do everything possible to make sure we’re getting the right candidate,” says Phil LeBlanc, VP of Franchise Development of ComForCare Health Care Holdings, LLC. “We start with getting to know a candidate and learning why they want to be in the home-care industry. That’s the big question.”
What skills do I need to franchise with CarePatrol?
We don’t require any previous experience in the senior care or medical industries to franchise with CarePatrol. What we do require is:
- The desire to help others like they are your own family
- An outgoing personality capable of communicating effectively to others
- The desire to build relationships and network in your community
- The ability to speak in front of groups
- The need to own a business that makes a difference
- The desire to learn
“There’s an incredible level of compassion in the folks who are doing this kind of work,” says Steve Greenbaum, CEO of ComForCare Health Care Holdings, LLC. “They’ve been called to this kind of work, and it’s something that matters to them. You’ll find franchise owners who have been in the public-servant space, people who have been involved in nursing or the medical industry. Their core quality is the desire to help other people live their best life possible.”
What does our path to franchise ownership look like?
If you feel you’re the right fit for CarePatrol, fill out a form on this website, and one of our representatives will reach out to you begin a conversation.
Our franchise awarding process is a series of steps:
- Discovery calls – We take our time getting to know you and giving you the opportunity to ask questions about our brand in a series of phone calls. These phone calls are casual and are intended to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision about franchising with us.
- Executive interview – You will speak to a CarePatrol executive in a long-form discussion that will complement the learning process and prepare you for final approval.
- Franchisee calls – You will get a chance to speak to a number of our active franchisees to validate what you’ve learned and to get a real sense of the company culture.
- Meet The Team Day – You will fly out to our headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, where you will meet the executive and support teams, who will answer any questions you have. If we mutually determine that you’re the right fit for CarePatrol, you will be awarded a franchise and we will schedule our next steps.